|Products||1st Week||2nd Week||3rd Week||Additional Week|
|1 Box (27x17x12)||$4.00||$6.00||$8.00||$2.00|
|25 Boxes (1 Bedroom)||$79.00||$109.00||$129.00||$20.00|
|35 Boxes (2 Bedrooms)||$109.00||$139.00||$159.00||$25.00|
|50 Boxes (3 Bedrooms)||$149.00||$189.00||$209.00||$30.00|
|70 Boxes (4 Bedrooms)||$199.00||$249.00||$289.00||$35.00|
|Wardrobe Box (21x24x48)||$6.00||$8.00||$10.00||$2.00|
|Laundry Bag (30x40)||$2.00||$3.00||$4.00||$1.00|
Geami Packing Paper (150 foot roll) - $39
Minimum delivery charge of $79
Our boxes are weather resistant, stackable and durable and much cheaper than cardboard boxes. Our boxes don’t require tapes or disposal. It saves you trash. Overall these boxes are eco-friendly meaning that they save water , cut out on pollution and save room on the landfill.
RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please Read This Policy
1. Equipment Rented: “All Boxed up” hereby rents to you (the "Renter"), and Renter hereby hires from All Boxed up, the equipment specified in the Invoice order details (the "Equipment").
2. Rent: Renter shall pay All Boxed Up rent in the amounts stated in the Renter's Invoice.
3. Rental Terms: The rental and related charges shall commence upon the date Equipment is delivered by All Boxed Up and shall terminate on the date Equipment is picked up by All Boxed Up. All Boxed Up representative will call two days prior to the scheduled date of delivery and date of pick up to confirm the time.
4. Rental extensions: Renter acknowledges that he / she has sole responsibility to have the Equipment returned by the agreed upon date. For each additional date that the equipment is not returned there will be an addition rental charges for each piece of equipment at a rate of $0.50 per day . All Boxed Up, Renter must request a postponement of the scheduled date of pick up by calling or emailing All Boxed up not less than two (2) by days prior to the scheduled pick up date. All Boxed Up will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate such requests, however we reserve the absolute right to decline them since the Equipment may be previously booked. If the equipment has not been returned after 30 days and there has been no communication to extend the rental, it is assumed that the Renter wishes to purchase the Equipment and will be charged the full retail value of the equipment at a rate of $19.99 per box
5. Ownership: Equipment is, and shall at all times remain, the sole and exclusive property of All Boxed Up.
6. Taxes: Renter shall pay all taxes imposed on Equipment while under rental agreement.
7. Warranty: All Boxed Up warrants that Equipment is in satisfactory operating condition at the time of delivery and will replace (if possible) at no charge, any equipment that fail during normal operation, but not as a result of damage or mishandling.All Boxed Up is not responsible for the methods or conditions of Equipment operation or for the results obtained.
8. Alteration: No alteration to the Equipment may be made without the prior written consent of All. Proper care and maintenance of the equipment during its use will be the responsibility of the RENTER. Equipment, which is returned in a condition requiring cleaning or repairs due to excessive wear and tear or mishandling, will be brought back to rentable condition at the expense of RENTER.
9. Assignment: Neither this Agreement nor Equipment may be assigned, transferred, or in any way encumbered by Renter without written consent of All Boxed Up.
10. Risk of Loss: Promptly upon the arrival of Equipment at the Renter's facility, the Renter will carefully inspect the Equipment to determine whether it has been damaged during delivery. In the event of any such damage, the Renter will promptly inform All Boxed Up and a replacement will be provided. During the period of the Renter's possession and control of the Equipment, the Renter acknowledges all risk of loss, destruction of, or damage to the Equipment, from any cause whatsoever shall be borne by the Renter.
11. Security Deposit: The cost to repair damaged equipment or the replacement for equipment not returned will be charged to the Renter's credit card. Any unpaid rent may also be charged to the Renter's credit card.
12. Payment Terms: Due upon delivery by Visa, MC or cash. Rental extensions will be charged automatically and is calculated based on the equipment pick-up date and time.
13. Operation: The Renter will use the Equipment in a safe manner and shall indemnify and hold All Boxed Up harmless from any liability whatsoever resulting from the Renters use of the Equipment. All Boxed Up is not responsible for the results of any loss or damages caused by the Renter's move.
14. Renter acknowledges that their credit card will be kept on file for the duration of the rental agreement. Renter acknowledges and authorized All Boxed Up to charge any amount associated with the above stated terms and conditions.
WARNINGS: Renter hereby acknowledges having received the following warnings from All Boxed Up:
• Children: Extreme caution should be used when using the Equipment in the vicinity of children. The lids on the containers can close easily. A child could suffocate if trapped inside a sealed tote.
• Toppling injury: Improperly packed totes or those stacked unsafely or in excess of recommended height may topple, causing potential injury and damage to persons or property.
• Animals: The Equipment is not designed for and should not be used to move live animals.
• Food products: The Equipment is not thermally insulated and should not be used for long term storage or transportation of perishable goods requiring refrigeration.
• Hazardous wastes: The Equipment is not designed for and should not be used to transport any toxic or hazardous substance, including corrosives, solvents, or pesticides.